Our Services

On-Site Supervised Visitations


Supervised visitations means that the court or custodial parent has ordered or requested that someone else be there during a visit between a non-custodial parent and a child. This is often done if the Judge finds evidence that the child would be in danger by being alone with a parent or the custodial parent has concerns about the minor child may be endangered if left alone with the non-custodial parent .

Get Started

Off-Site Supervised Visitations


Off-site supervised visitations are supervised visits conducted at various locations within the community. Off-site visits allow the parent and child to go to various community locations such as: the non-custodial parent's home, local parks, amusement parks, the zoo, museums, playgrounds, restaurants, shopping malls, etc.

Get Started

Monitored Exchange


A neutral, safe exchange location will be decided by Breaking Cycles Building Hope unless otherwise stated in a Court Order or Mediated Settlement Agreement. 

The visitation monitor's primary concern is the safety and well-being of the children involved in the exchanges, as such, the visitation monitor will not release children to a parent who appears to be under the influence of a controlled substance or does not have proper safety precautions in place for their children  (i.e., proper car seats, seat belts, etc). In those situations,  we will request that another adult come for the children or that the exchanging parent obtain proper car seats.

Get Started


If you are a prospective client or an attorney wishing to refer clients to BCBH for professional supervised visitation services, please complete this form and scan or email to: welovebreakingcycles@gmail.com

Guide to Supervised Parenting Plan

If you already have a court ordered parenting plan in place you must obey the court order that sets out the other parent's court-ordered parenting rights. If you deny parenting time, a judge might find you in contempt of court, which can have serious results. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of your child should parenting time take place, you can contact a lawyer for advice or make a report to the police or to the Department of Human Services' Child Welfare Program. You also can ask the court to change the terms of the court ordered parenting time by filing court papers.  To learn more about supervised parenting plans please read the attached guidance form below. This form is meant to be used a guide and does not replace professional legal advice.